- What are the different shipment options?
- Will my photos be shipped to the school or to my home address?
- Why is a shipping fee being charged?
- How do you calculate the shipping fees?
- I ordered my photos online and selected to the ‘Ship to School’ option, when will I receive my photo packages?
- I live in the Burlington area, can I pick up my photo package?
- My package was sent to my old address - why?
- Ship to School Option: Order forms returned to the school or orders placed online with the ‘Ship to School’ option will be delivered to the school approximately 3 weeks after the Proof Due Date.
- Mail to Home - Standard Delivery: Fall, Spring or Junior/Kinder Grad Photos (14-21 calendar days): Your photo order will be processed in our lab and delivered within 14- 21 calendar days from the date the order is placed. Tracking numbers are not available with Canada Post on standard delivery. *Please note that during our high volume months of October through to December, orders can take up to 4 weeks.
- Mail to Home - Standard Delivery: Senior Grad (3-4 weeks): Your photo order will be processed at our lab and delivered within 3-4 weeks from the date the order is placed. Tracking numbers are not available with Canada Post on standard delivery.
- Mail to Home - Priority Delivery (4-5 business days): Your photo order will be processed and delivered within 4 - 5 business days. Priority Delivery packages are shipped by Purolator. Tracking numbers are available with the Priority delivery option by contacting a Customer Care representative.
Photo packages ordered through the school will automatically be shipped to the school. Orders that are placed online will have three shipping options, Ship to School, Ship to Home Standard delivery and Ship to Home Priority delivery.
We charge a shipping and handling fee for orders that are being shipped home. If you are placing your order after the due date, ship to school is no longer available and your only option will be having your photos shipped to your school.
Photo orders with standard shipping selected are shipped through Canada Post. They are the ones who calculate shipping to your home from our lab in Burlington, Ontario.
Online orders with the 'Ship to School' option will be printed with the traditional paper order from the school. For this reason, packages will not be delivered to the school until approximately 3 weeks after the proof due date.
Yes, parents and students are welcome to come to our lab located in Burlington, Ontario to pick up their photo pacakges. Please call a Customer Care representative first to make arrangements.
If the address in your Edge account needs to be changed, you MUST change it in your Account Settings before placing your order.