We’ve missed your smiling faces!
We know graduation photos are important to you; they’re important to us, too! We’ve begun running graduation and milestone studio days, following the new physical distancing procedures we’ve implemented.
Where to find us
Super 8 by Wyndham Midland
1144 Hugel Ave
How is Edge Imaging Protecting Students Against COVID transmission?
- Limited scheduled appointments, properly spaced with designated area
- No shared photography props; please bring your own if you’d like
- Gowns are staged for 24 hours prior to use, following the same protocols as the Retail Council of Canada
- Only online payment is accepted at this time
- Payment for your session must be made when booking the appointment
- Approximately two weeks after photo day, students/parents will be emailed their photo proofs with the opportunity to purchase a variety of photo products
- Updated set-up for photographing students to ensure physical distancing
- No-touch mirrors and tables for personal items eliminate cross-contamination
Edge team members:
- Physical distance and safety protocol training provided for all Edge Imaging team members onsite
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) worn by Edge Imaging team members
Questions or concerns?
We’d be happy to help. Simply send us an email and a member of our customer care team will be in touch!