University of Guelph Grad Photos & Class Composites
Official University of Guelph composite provider
Looking to order photos from 2017 or earlier? Click here!
This mini photo session provides you with the essentials: 10-12 cap-and-gown photos taken at our indoor, on-campus studio. Your portrait will be featured on your graduating class composite, which will be hung in the halls of the university for years to come. You will also receive a free 11×14 copy of your composite.
You don’t need a whole photo shoot, but you do want to be part of your graduating class composite. We get it. During this session, you will be photographed in two poses on one background. One image will be featured on your class composite, which will be hung in the halls of your university for years to come. You’ll also receive a free 11×14 printed copy of your composite.
New Health & Safety Protocols
This year, we have implemented new protocols in an effort to keep students healthy. Some of these changes include:
- No shared photo props (i.e. roses, diplomas, etc.) will be provided. Feel free to show off your personality and bring props from home!
- We will be following guidelines from The Retail Council of Canada and staging gowns for a minimum of 24 hours between uses.
- Photographers will be wearing PPE and following distancing best practices.
For more information on our COVID health and safety protocols, click here.
Book your appointment online
- The University of Guelph has mandated that all visitors over the age of 12 who access university buildings or university managed facilities must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. For further information please see the University of Guelph vaccination policy.
- University of Guelph COVID screener, must be filled out before coming onto the campus.