Toronto North York Studio
We’ve missed your smiling faces!
We know school photos are important to you; they’re important to us, too! We’ve begun running school day studio days, following the new physical distancing procedures we’ve implemented.
Where to find us
North Toronto Christian School
255 Yorkland Blvd
North York, ON
How is Edge Imaging Protecting Students Against COVID transmission?
- Limited scheduled appointments, properly spaced with designated area
- No shared photography props; please bring your own if you’d like
- Gowns are staged for 24 hours prior to use, following the same protocols as the Retail Council of Canada
- Only online payment is accepted at this time
- Payment for your session must be made when booking the appointment
- Approximately two weeks after photo day, students/parents will be emailed their photo proofs with the opportunity to purchase a variety of photo products
- Updated set-up for photographing students to ensure physical distancing
- No-touch mirrors and tables for personal items eliminate cross-contamination
Edge team members:
- Physical distance and safety protocol training provided for all Edge Imaging team members onsite
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) worn by Edge Imaging team members
Questions or concerns?
We’d be happy to help. Simply send us an email and a member of our customer care team will be in touch!